Don’t Forget – Take Your Child to the Library Day 2/4
Don’t forget – we are taking part in Take Your Child to the Library Day and invite you to join us! Saturday, February 4th, 2017 between 10:00am – 3:00pm is the big day – stop by for one event or all of them!
We will have Story Time, Also, children who sign up for a NEW library card get a free book to take home. Come see all the fun the Sidney Library has to offer on this special day!
- LEGO Time: 10:00-11:00am
- Make a LEGO masterpiece to put it in our display case.
- Story Time and Craft: 11:00-11:45am
- Come learn about the adventures of Pigeon.
- Music for Munchkins: 1:00-1:45pm
- Make some noise with musical instruments, then get active with some fun movement activities, we’ll finish off with parachute play.
- PCC: 2:00-3:00pm
- Our computer center will be open to play on our computers, tablets, and our Wii on the big screen.