Transparent Language Online offers the most comprehensive language-learning solution for libraries. With this flexible program, you can quickly and easily learn new languages using our wide variety of courses and activities.
- Over 100 Languages (and Growing!): From Afrikaans to Zulu, the number of languages available is constantly growing.
- Extensive English Collection: With English materials for speakers of over 25 languages, an intermediate-level immersion course, and more, we have tools for every stage of learning English.
- Alphabet Lessons: If you want to learn to read and write, you need to first know the alphabet. Get started on the right foot with our alphabet course.
- Flexible Learning Path: Follow our plan or blaze your own trail. We give you a starting point, but you choose what you’d like to learn.
- Speaking Practice: Transparent Language’s proprietary EveryVoice™ technology speech-enables classic learning activities like Multiple Choice and Pronunciation Practice, allowing you to compare your pronunciation to that of a native speaker.
- Typing Activities: Never typed in a foreign language? No problem! Beginners start with Easy Typing to input foreign characters. Intermediate learners can advance to type with the included fully-mapped native keyboard.
- Got Grammar?: We sure do, and more! An extensive collection of videos and written explanations covers hundreds of grammar topics, providing learners with a strong foundation to build upon.
- Enhanced Compatibility: Optimized for touchscreen use on Android™ tablets and iPads, Transparent Language Online works on virtually any Internet-connected device or computer.
- Other Great Resources: Language and culture blogs, Word of the Day, and interactive social communities help you expand upon the basic learning material by connecting you with others.