Recorded classes from the Sidney Memorial Public Library:
- Computer Basics
- Introduction to Excel Part 1
- Introduction to Excel Part 2
- Introduction to Graphic Design Part 1
- Introduction to Graphic Design Part 2
- Introduction to Google Suite Part 1
- Introduction to Google Suite Part 2
For more information about these classes and up-and-coming classes or open hours, contact email@example.com or go to our Facebook page.
The New York State Department of Labor is partnering with Coursera, the leading online training provider. Through Coursera, unemployed New Yorkers will have access to nearly 4,000 programs across high-growth industries and can hone skills in data science, business, and technology. Many of these programs are pathways to certifications, professional certificates and can help elevate your career.
New York State has a team of experts working to curate content based on industry demand to help job seekers gain skills to help them advance in their careers.
- Check out the online learning opportunities at Coursera!
You may be looking for a job, but what you need is a career. The CDO Workforce can assist you with writing and enhancing a resume, job search and strategies, interview preparation and practice, and more. Whether you’re just starting out, or are in mid- or late-career stages, you must remember three critical factors:
- What skills do you have and how do they apply to the workplace?
- What workplaces need your skills?
- What do you actually like doing?
CDO Workforce Career System helps you through the process, from the first assessment, to resume-building, job search and career management. We know which employers are hiring, and what they’re looking for.
- For Career Development resources, go to the CDO Workforce website.
Two of the best job search web sites:
Indeed: Best Overall
Monster: Runner-Up, Best Overall